Reasons Why El NiÑo Is the Worst Thing to Ever Happen to Me
- •It's coldNot just cold. I'm not that much of a baby. It's VERY cold. I'm from Los Angeles and I'm physically not capable of handling this weather.
- •I don't have adequate footwearI literally own nothing water proof
- •I don't have adequate clothingAgain, nothing water proof. I had to go to class the other day when it was raining (normally I wouldn't in such weather conditions but I had to) and because I don't own anything waterproof I was drenched by the time I walked into class and was stuck in damp clothing for 3 hours. I could have gotten pneumonia. And died.
- •My car hates the rain tooIt's really rough driving a car that hates the rain as much as I do. And also dangerous.
- •People are generally unhappy when it rainsWe're from California. Our bodies are used to a certain amount of vitamin D. And when we don't get it we get cranky.
- •My skin is allergic to coldI'll save you the details but my body is just not having it with this dry weather.