My Favorite Things About Hbo's "the Leftovers"
I'm hoping other "Lefties" will see this and add what they love to this list.
- •Its "Lost"-like qualitiesA la"I don't understand WTF is happening but I love trying to figure it out!"
- •Justin Theroux, particularly when he is jogging in sweat pantsThat ranks up there with Jon Hamm walking in khakis
- •The writing and acting are fantasticAnn Dowd and Amy Brenneman are so great!
- •Carrie CoonI'd never seen her in anything else before - she's a beautiful, talented actress.
- •You have to watch it at least twice because too much is missed on one viewingDamon Lindelof likes to layer ...
- •Extending on the above, it's also one of the shows you need to watch liveIt's must-see TV. Oops, I mean, it's must-see HBO. The shows on at the same time have commercials anyway ("The Walking Dead" and "The Good Wife") so they require DVR treatment for later uninterrupted viewing.
- •Did I mention Justin Theroux yet?
- •The entire time I watch it, I just think, "Nicely done, Jennifer Aniston."Suggested by @biz