15 YEARS AGO TODAY: MY MEMORIES
Inspired by @aminam - here's her list: 15 years later: memories of 9/11/2001 and how it changed my life.
- •ConfusionI'm in Pakistan, working. My eyes cannot believe what we've seen on CNN.
- •DisbeliefWhat's happened? Did the plane's navigation system fail?
- •HorrorAnother plane? This was DELIBERATE?
- •FearWhat's going to happen now?
- •HeartbreakSo many deaths. From shock to grief. And then the tears start to fall.
- •SolidarityEven more tears when I hear HM The Queen gives permission for the American national anthem to be played during the changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace.