A Movie To Describe Each Half-Decade I've Been Alive
Thanks for the LR @Boogie! I've gone with films that REMIND ME of each half decade of my life!
- •Grease (1977)One of the first films I saw at the cinema! I begged my mum to take me, so we saw it (with my sister) on the Saturday afternoon after it opened at our local cinema the night before. I still love it.
- •An Officer & A Gentleman (1982)Really not sure how we got in to see this film as we were probably under age?
- •Dirty Dancing (1987)Saw this at university. Me and my bestie signed up for dance lessons soon afterwards. 😂
- •Schindler's List (1993)I cried long and hard both during and after this film. I've only watched it once. I don't think I could sit through it again. 😭
- •The Full Monty (1997)Hilarious - but sad too.
- •Legally Blonde (2001)Made us laugh!
- •Hairspray (2007)I took my mum to see this at our other local cinema. I love the songs in this film!
- •Bridesmaids (2011)Love. This. Film!
- •Moonlight (2017)Masterpiece.