CHRISTMAS TREES IN LONDON 🇬🇧
I'll be using the new update feature to add to this list throughout the season! 🎄🎄🎄
- •Trafalgar SquareThank you Norway! 🇳🇴 (The city of Oslo, Norway gives the UK a Christmas tree every year as a token of gratitude for British support during WW2). Rankings: 🎄🎄🎄 for size, 🎄🎄🎄 for location, 🎄 for decorations.
- •Charing Cross stationRanking: size 🎄🎄 - location - 🎄🎄 - decorations: 🎄🎄🎄
- •Bromley mallRankings: size 🎄🎄🎄 - location - 🎄🎄 - decorations: 🎄
- •Crofton ParkRankings: size 🎄🎄 - location - 🎄 decorations: loving the coloured lights TBH, but the haphazard placement is just downright shocking! (Did you see what I did there?!)
- •That's all for 4 December folks, more to follow!
- •Foreign & Commonwealth OfficeAnother gift from Norway!
- •Charing Cross Station hotel
- •Business lobby, The Strand
- •The Crypt, St Martin in the Fields
- •Dishoom, King's Cross
- •"Fighting fire with ice" art installation at Granary Square, King's Cross
- •King's Cross station
- •Vauxhall bus station
- •Morrison's supermarket, Peckham