GREENWICH COMEDY FESTIVAL
Saturday 16 September
- •Location: Greenwich (Yeah, I know! The Greenwich Comedy Festival actually took place in... ⚠️ SPOILER ALERT - GREENWICH!!!)In the grounds of the National Maritime Museum.
- •EVERYBODY IS WELCOME!**Not strictly true. They only welcomed people who handed over money in exchange for tickets. I know, WEIRD.
- •Allocated seating? YES PLEASE!
- •Venue: A big tentSO HOT INSIDE! 😓
- •Inside the tent:Where photography and filming were prohibited. Oops.
- •The calm before the storm:This space was jam packed during the interval. There was a compere and three acts, including an American female comedian who told a joke about seeing Hamilton! It kinda fell flat though because hardly anyone in the audience had any knowledge about it...