[LR] AMERICAN FOODS I'D LIKE TO TRY
Thanks @andersun for this LR! It's a long list TBH, so I will limit it to the top 12 items!
- •Dilly Bars
- •TwinkiesI've been intrigued by these since I saw Grease in 1977...
- •GritsWhat is it? I have heard a lot about it.
- •Dairy Queen BlizzardDQ's second entry on this list!
- •Corn dogI imagine eating these at a State Fair, yes?
- •S'moresAnd eating these at a bonfire on the beach.
- •Chicken-fried baconWHAAAT???
- •Fried picklesI bet these are yummy, right?
- •Texas BBQYES PLEASE!!!
- •Chicken and wafflesThis seems like an odd combo for me, but I really want to try it.
- •Sausage and white gravyAgain, I have heard a lot about this. Is it for breakfast? Please excuse my ignorance.
- •Peanut butter & jelly sandwichesThis is quintessentially American to me! I am not a big fan of peanut butter, but I'll try anything once!