[LR ⚽️] EPL PREDICTIONS FOR THE COMING SEASON
Thank you SO MUCH for this LR, @andersun! I might have SQUEALED IN DELIGHT when I received it... And I see how you've written the title (as you've done previously), don't think I didn't notice!!! Anyway, this weekend saw the first games of the new season and I am BEYOND EXCITED (Can you tell?!)
- •The Special One will say and/or do something controversial. He's definitely the most likely to serve a touchline ban.My prediction: Manchester United will be champions.
- •The Chelsea owner will sack the manager if the team does not successfully defend their title and/or win The Champions' League.My prediction: Chelski will be runners up.
- •Spurs won't repeat their EPL second place, but they will have a good run in The Champions' League.My prediction: FA Cup finalists.
- •Arsenal fans will demand that the manager is sacked if the team is not challenging for the title.My prediction: Arsenal will qualify for next season's Champions' League. Arsene will retire.
- •Liverpool will continue to play attacking, attractive football... but they will be an unmitigated disaster in defence.My prediction: Liverpool will finish in fifth place.
- •Pep Guardiola will complain that there is no winter break in the EPL, and Manchester City will fade away in the period after Christmas.My prediction: Manchester City will not qualify for The Champions' League via the EPL, but they'll do well in the CL.
- •Brighton will be plucky battlers, but they will finish in the bottom half of the table.My prediction: Chris Hughes will still have his job at the end of the season *crosses fingers*
- •Wayne Rooney will score against Manchester United at Old Trafford.But his goal celebrations will be low key.
- •Romelu Lukaku will score against Everton at Goodison Park.His goal celebrations will be extravagant and the home fans will be enraged.
- •Pogba will have the most ridiculous hair in the EPL.This is the only prediction that I am confident about.
- •What do you think???