MANIC MONDAY: FIVE THINGS THAT MADE ME WANT TO SCREAM TODAY, A CHRONOLOGICAL LIST
Inspired by @karlalucia
- •When a family member asked me to do them a favour *just* as I was leaving the house to catch a bus.*sigh*
- •When the bus was so full, but people STILL tried to get on; and then two women had an argument and one of them dropped the f-bomb several times and there were young kids on the bus.GRRR!!!
- •When the bus route was changed because of roadworks, but the driver neglected to tell us until we were speeding towards some unknown destination.GAH!
- •When I set a deadline for contributions to a paper, for 12 noon but NOBODY responded and I ended up chasing individuals who should know better.*HEAD EXPLODES*
- •When I sent my head of department a lessons learned paper for him to read before our meeting tomorrow, but he insisted on having an agenda item at the meeting which states: "JR to inform the meeting what are the lessons to be learned; what can we do differently this time".TIM - READ THE BLOODY PAPERS I SENT YOU! *SCREAMS INTO THE VOID*