MUSIC MONDAY: MUST-PLAY MUSIC FOR MY FUNERAL
Obviously, I hope to live for many more years..! Inspired by @kaitmaree - here is her list: MUST-PLAY MUSIC FOR MY FUNERAL Here is my playlist: https://open.spotify.com/user/diplomatic_diva/playlist/1hwd1YB1CWNa3jpXFsgkG4
- •E'vry Time We Say Goodbye - Ella FitzgeraldHopefully my fam and friends were happy in my company while I was alive, but they'll be a little bit sad with my passing.
- •Abide With MeMy favourite hymn, and they sing it at cup finals at Wembley (England's national stadium), so it is linked to sport, especially football, which I love.
- •You're The Best Thing That Ever Happened To Me - Gladys Knight & The PipsEveryone would think I chose this for them, which would be sweet, yes?
- •Intermezzo, Cavalliera Rusticana by MascagniTo remind the congregation of my deep love of all things Italian.
- •Wonderful Life by Black"No need to run and hide, it's a wonderful, wonderful life"