MUSIC MONDAY: MY TOP 5 COUNTRY MUSIC SONGS, RANKED
The second in the series! I've decided to go with a genre this time, instead of a single artist or band, K? Most of these songs make me cry, so please proceed with extreme caution.
- 5."You're my best friend" Don WilliamsFavourite lyric: "You're my anchor, in life's ocean" - OMGoodness *starts to weep, gently*
- 4."Crystal chandeliers" Charley PrideFavourite lyric: "And you turned away from the love that I offered you" - *loud, wretched SOBBING*
- 3."Landslide" Dixie ChicksFavourite lyric: "Can the child within my heart rise above?" *cleansing tears*
- 2."I'm so happy I found you" Lucinda WilliamsFavourite lyric: "And since I've known your sweet caress / I'm cryin'..." *tears of PURE JOY*
- 1."Islands in the Stream" Dolly Parton and Kenny RogersFavourite lyric: "You do something to me that I can't explain / Hold me closer and I feel no pain"