MY AFTERNOON IN PICS
Wednesday 3 August
- •Left work earlyThere is something quite delicious about ending your work day before 4pm!
- •Waited for the busAnd I didn't have to wait for long - RESULT!
- •Lots of touristsEnjoying the sights of London on Westminster Bridge. In the foreground you can see the famous statue of Boudicca or Boadicea (which is referenced in one of Steig Larsson's Millennium trilogy of novels but I can't for the life of me remember which one O M Goodness now I am rambling where was I?) I took this pic on a moving bus so it is not excellent. Sorry about that.
- •Went for a blood testSo I left work early to get to my appointment on time at my doctor's surgery. I was 20 minutes early and I was kinda proud of myself because I was late last time.
- •So you can imagine my intense annoyance when the nurse told me that I had to FAST FOR 12 HOURS BEFORE SHE COULD DO THE BLOOD TEST. Like, WHAT?! No one mentioned this when I called to make the appointment! So now I have to come back on Tuesday morning. 😡