QUIZ!!! WHAT WOULD BE THE FOURTH IMAGE IN THE FOLLOWING SEQUENCE, AND WHY???
Another question from British quiz show Only Connect (my previous list refers). Add a pic that completes the sequence via suggestions, if you are so inclined!
- •The Peasants' Revolt:
- •The knighting of Sir Francis Drake:
- •The Battle of Yorktown:
- •Boy, this is difficult! I have two kind of vague ideas, but I think I'm going to go withI think Sir Francis Drake was a Freemason, they were rumored to be the driving force behind the peasants revolt, and if National Treasure has taught us anything, it's that Freemasons were involved in every decision of the founding and fighting for independence of the United States.Suggested by @jennifergster
- •1981 - Death of Disco!Suggested by @andersun
- •Sir Francis Drake helps defeat the Spanish Armada (?????) ❓❓❓❓❓Suggested by @Heartsounds
- •Lol was it this one? Circa 1981 with me being suuuuper ladylike as usual?Suggested by @jennifergster
- •Suggested by @andersun