SPORTS LIST: ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE - END OF SEASON REPORT CARD
It's nearly the end of the 2016-2017 ⚽️ season. So it's time for some Diva appraisals!
- •Antonio Conte: A+You have been impressive throughout the season. With quiet determination, you have excelled at bringing your team back to the top. Last season, Chelsea was a joke. I love your touch line gesticulations!
- •Mauricio Pochettino: ASpurs unbeaten at home all season? WOW! Kudos, sir.
- •Juergen Klopp: A-You are everyone's favourite. But the fans deserve a trophy. Hopefully next season, OK?
- •Pep Guardiola: BHmm, it's not as easy as it looks, is it? The EPL is one of the toughest leagues in Europe, with no winter break. You need to work harder next season, OK?
- •Arsene Wenger: grade pendingHaters "Gunner" hate (did you see what I did there?!). But victories against Manchester United, Southampton AND Stoke have improved things considerably. Best of luck in the FA Cup! And if your team wins, perhaps think about resigning with grace, honour and dignity, OK?
- •Jose Mourinho: grade pendingIf you get into the Champions' League next season via a Europa League win against Ajax, you'll get a good grade. But if you fail, you might get an F.
- •Do you agree or disagree? Please add to this list, if you are so inclined!
- •Any other EPL fans out there?Join in!
- •Eddie Howe - ABournemouth look like they're in for a Top 10 finish with a game left to play... That's a huge achievement considering the squad and lack of funds. I feel like Howe is a brilliant managerSuggested by @Kee_mcg
- •The premier league as a whole: FFailure in the Chapions league again Increasing debt of clubs Increasing players wages Increasing agents fees Increasing ticket prices Increasing inequality in the football leagues England national team getting worse All this with increasing money pouring into the leagueSuggested by @Waddy