TRAVEL TUESDAY: AROUND THE WORLD IN JUST FIVE MEALS
An alternative title would be: WHERE I'D EAT MEALS IN A 24 HOUR PERIOD, if money were no object, and if teleportation were a thing, and if there were no health consequences...
- •BREAKFAST: UNITED KINGDOMIt is a heart attack on a plate BUT SO WHAT?! Honourable mention to CANADA (pancakes drenched in maple syrup).
- •MID-MORNING SNACK: NEW YORKAlmost anything in a bagel is like heaven to me.
- •LUNCH: PARISSteak frites, with a glass or two of a nice Côte du Rhône, MERCI BEAUCOUP!
- •AFTERNOON TEA: UNITED KINGDOMTea and sandwiches and cakes and scones with jam and clotted cream - WHAT'S NOT TO LOVE???
- •DINNER: ITALYGimme ALL THE PASTA!!! Honourable mentions: a family BBQ in Australia or churrascaria in Brazil. Or momos in Nepal. Or a curry in Birmingham, UK. Someone stop me please.