TRAVEL TUESDAY: CHINATOWN, LONDON
In celebration of Chinese New Year!
- •So, London's Chinatown was originally in the East End, but in the 1970s, it moved to central London, in and around Gerrard Street, just off Shaftesbury Avenue.
- •I love these red lanterns!
- •There are over 80 restaurants!!!
- •A rather blurry shot of the gate. SORRY!
- •I took these pics before work today; I bet it was super lively, loud and awesome at the weekend though for the lunar new year celebration.
- •GONG HEY FAT CHOY!