TRAVEL TUESDAY: PART 21: LOS ANGELES
I've only been to Los Angeles once but I loved it!!!
- •Hotel:One of the nicest hotels I've ever stayed in! The staff were fantastic. And there was a free car service that took you from Century City to Rodeo Drive (baby!)
- •Star spotting:We saw Australian actor Geoffrey Rush having a drink in the hotel bar!!! We also saw Judd Hirsch and Danny De Vito in "The Sunshine Boys" and KIRK DOUGLAS was in the audience!!! #HollywoodRoyalty
- •Rodeo Drive:O M Goodness! If only I were a millionaire... SO. MANY. NICE. THINGS!!!
- •Pretty Woman:We didn't see any celebs at the Pretty Woman hotel AKA the Beverly Wilshire. Which was a shame!
- •Santa Monica:It was such a fab experience to be at the beach in late October/beginning of November in the sunshine, while friends and colleagues in Ottawa were dealing with SNOW!