TRAVEL TUESDAY: PART 24: HOW I WOULD SPEND CHRISTMAS IF TELEPORTATION WAS A THING
Time for a fantasy travel list!
- •CHRISTMAS EVE ~ with an Italian-American family for the Feast of the Seven Fishes!
- •First course:Salt cod, grilled bread
- •Second course:Grilled squid, green salad
- •Third course:Grilled prawns in soup
- •Fourth course:Spaghetti with clams
- •Fifth course:Seafood risotto
- •Sixth course:Fish stew
- •Seventh course:Grilled sea bass with vegetables
- •CHRISTMAS DAY ~ in London, with my family.Cos Santa knows this is my main address. And my mum is a good cook..!
- •BOXING DAY ~ in Australia! Specifically at the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) to watch the traditional Boxing Day match.This year, it is Australia v Pakistan.
- •NEW YEAR'S EVE ~ Sydney!My fave NYE was there. I'll list about it at the appropriate time. 😉
- •NEW YEAR'S DAY ~ Vienna!For the concert by the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra.
- •So, come on boffins! We need you to perfect safe and secure teleportation ASAP!!!