What an airhead!.....may I have a redo? Time for a little retrospective of a real winning moment(s)
As requested by @dad3 and apologies for taking so long.
- •My teacher was called Miss StanfordTo an 11 year old, she looked kinda old, maybe you know THIRTY!
- •One morning, my mum told me she had seen Miss Stanford at a social event the previous evening.I was rather shocked because, well, do teachers have a social life?! I quizzed my mum some more as I was FASCINATED and my mum told me that Miss Stanford was in the company of a gentleman with grey hair.
- •I really don't know why...But when I saw Miss Stanford at school that morning, I asked her if she had enjoyed her evening WITH HER GRANDFATHER (!) - in my defence, my mum had mentioned grey hair, so.
- •Miss Stanford GIGGLED!And it was probably only then that I realised I had made an awful mistake.
- •Sure enoughMiss Stanford married her "grandfather" within six months of this incident.