WHY I GENUINELY LIKE EATING OUT ALONE
- •I get to choose when and wherePosh and fancy, or greasy spoon. Or anything and everything in between!
- •It is perfectly acceptable to bring a book &/or your mobile to the tableWhen I first started eating out alone, I needed a book or magazine to read to slow down my rapid consumption of delicious meals.
- •I can drink red wine with chicken if I wantOr white wine with red meat; or beer with everything. IT'S MY CHOICE!
- •I can people watch and eavesdrop on the other dinersA couple of my favourite activities TBH.
- •I can indulge in mild flirtation with the waitersAnd no-one gets jealous.