*Get back in the swing of things*
spent 9 consecutive days home because the flu.. first day back to work, didn't realize how unexcited I would feel
- •“Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” – Thomas Edison
- •Forgot the sound my shoes made on the sticky cafeteria floor
- •Disgusted by the forgotten messes in the faculty microwave.. by overheating my oatmeal I too made a mess.. pot calling the kettle black but at least I cleaned mine
- •Every morning a teachers daughter bedazzles my belongings (along with me)with the same smiley stickers she gets from the nurses office. She talks so fast I can't tell when she takes a breath, I need to really concentrate to keep up.. this happens before caffeine seeps in.
- •Overhear a conversation which makes me laugh to myself "what am I going to do about next years order? We won't have enough tissues? Do you think we will have enough tissues for next year ?"
- •My mom excitedly sends me a link for a house to look at for my ongoing search to own my own home..
- •Now it's 8:30 a.m., time for work (back to square one)