Ready to join our global movement for good...Halloween style? Let's do this.
- •Zombie Blood DriveEvery 2 seconds someone in the US needs a blood transfusion. Over 44,000 donations are needed daily to help alleviate this. Run a blood donation drive to help close the donation gap! http://dsorg.us/2dWZe3Y
- •Treats for TroopsDeployed troops often miss parts of home that aren't available where they are, which can make them feel isolated. Receiving packages with candy and other familiar essentials can combat feelings of sadness! Host a Halloween Candy Giveback drive and fill packages with candy. http://dsorg.us/2dK32H2
- •Trash or TreatAmericans spend over $2 billion on Halloween candy...that's a lot of waste! Upcycle your candy wrappers by creating fun, sweet bracelets for you and your friends. http://dsorg.us/2dk3uFi
- •Trick-or-Treat for TP1 in 3 low-income American families struggle to afford basic household goods, like diapers, soak, and toilet paper. Trick-or-treat for candy (duh!) AND toilet paper to stock your local food bank. http://dsorg.us/2dK49Xn
- •Sexy or Sexist?A least 90% of costumes in the women's sections are designed to be "sexy." Newsflash: not every woman wants to shoot for "sexy" on Halloween. Tell Party City that "sexy"-fying literally all the costumes in the women's section is both objectifying and sexist. http://dsorg.us/2d7Vb7i