MOVIES I’LL ALWAYS WATCH IF THEY’RE ON TV
Seen it innumerable times, own it on DVD - doesn't matter. Can't turn away.
- •Sixteen Candles (I can't believe I gave my panties to a geek!)
- •Mamma Mia (Don't sing, Pierce! Please don't sing!)
- •Meet me in St. Louis (Zing, zing, zing went my heart strings!)
- •When Harry Met Sally (I'll have what she's having.)
- •Kate & Leopold (Meg Ryan post bad plastic surgery, but young Hugh Jackman with a British accent and wearing 19th Century finery? Sign me up!)