Directories for API Providers to Submit Profiles To
Have a public API and want to promote it? First step is making sure it's listed on these directories:
- •ProgrammableWebBest site to follow for new API releases and to search for APIs. Submit a profile for your API, SDK, code sample, or send them a press release
- •Mashape / PublicAPIs.comMashape is well known for dev portal and analytics services, but you can still list your API on their PublicAPIs.com directory
- •APIs.guruIt's becoming the Wikipedia for APIs. Since the directory is open sourced, APIs.guru could expose your API within other software as well. Contribute to the Github project
- •ExiconAdd your API to their directly in a "matter of minutes"
- •IBM API HarmonySubmit your API profile for review with IBM's curated third party collection
- •SDKs.ioAdd your SDK to this collection
- •Mashup.se Swedish API DirectoryKeep in mind the site is in Swedish!
- •APIs.ioCreate an APIs.json file to make your service discoverable by search engines, and add it to the APIs.io directory maintained by 3scale and API Evangelist
- •API For ThatSubmit your profile to this small, but curated API directory
- •More? Suggestions?Help me expand this list please. Want more advice on API marketing? Find me blogging on Nordic APIs