THINGS I DID TODAY
I mean I don't think I'm being dramatic when I say that this day DEFINES average.
- •Went to Duane ReadeBought four things. My receipt was no less than two feet long.
- •Took a showerI bought conditioner at Duane Reade. Not a conditioner guy but I thought I'd give it a try. Had to ask my mom and sister if you put it on before or after shampoo. And honestly? Can't remember their answer. We'll see what order I go with tomorrow.
- •Did laundryPretty standard. Load of colors load of whites. I love this app!
- •Took the subwayEverybody needed gum. Everybody.
- •Shopped on AmazonThe amazing thing about Amazon is that the sheer convenience of it makes you buy things you don't need.
- •Ate DominosHow can something that smells like vomit taste SO good
- •Watched the Rangers gameHockey is an amazing sport. If you don't like it, you probably don't have a favorite team. My advice: pick a favorite team and go to a game. You'll be hooked. And when you're there you can Instagram a pic so people know you went!