Best Times of 2015
These are my highlights for 2015. Not a bad year, all things considered.
- •Watching the Tedeschi-Trucks band near the front row during a pouring rain storm. I was soaked to the bone by the end, but their music filled me up for weeks.
- •Wife Terri and I spent a week in Portland, OR, working on our son's new house, eating great food and enjoying one of my favorite cities in America.
- •Three days in Vegas. Taking a couple hundy from the Roulette tables, a Cirqe du Soleil show and walking the strip.
- •A couple of trips to DC and two great days seeing the sites with some fun people, including and old friend and some new friends.
- •Orlando for a business trip. Making new friends and reconnecting with old friends.
- •Our Jordan home for Christmas.
- •The Christmas Crawl with the Fersters and the United Scottish Clans if Oklahoma. We were the toast of Bricktown OKC.
- •And, of course, spending time with these great kids, Lauren and Jared.