BEST ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT LINES
In no particular order. Recently rewatched season three for probably the 7th time. I cannot say how much I love this show. Every time you watch there are new jokes you just hadn't noticed before
- •Tobias: I’m afraid I just blue myself.
- •Kitty: Say goodbye to these, because it’s the last time!
- •Tobias: Okay, Lindsay, are you forgetting that I was a professional twice over: an analyst and a therapist, the world’s first “analrapist.”My 60 yr old dad explaining this one to my mother made for a special family dinner.
- •Tobias: Do these effectively hide my thunderOr anything regarding Tobias being a nevernude.
- •Buster: This party is going to be off. The. HookSuch witty humor. I also love what they did with "loose seal" and "Lucille".
- •GOB: Illusion, Michael. A trick is something a whore does for money.
- •Buster: I mean there is so much in life that I haven't experienced, and now that I'm away from mom I feel like this is my chance to live. I want to dance. I want to make love to a woman. I want to get a checking account. I want to know what it feels like to get my face socked in!This enthusiasm is amazing.
- •Annyong: Annyong!
- •Oscar: The question is, which way do I try to get it in her? Michael: I don't need any details. Oscar: Maybe, I'll put it in her brownie.Oh the sexual innuendos
- •Stan Sitwell: The only thing I ask is out of the 450 homes we build, one be given to a disadvantaged family from the inner city. Gob: That's great, so the other 449 families live in fear? Is that what we're saying? Come on!GOB's "Come on!" has become one of my go to responses to most of life's situations.
- •George Sr.: I thought that was the guy who played the Soup Nazi. I told him how much I liked his work!About Saddam Hussein
- •Michael [to Gob]: Get rid of the Seaward. Lucille: I'll leave when I'm good and ready.Only got this line after watching the episode for a tenth time. Surely the network didn't get it or it wouldn't have aired.