SONGS KIM DAVIS SHOULD HAVE WALKED OUT TO INSTEAD OF "EYE OF THE TIGER"
Because if you're going to celebrate being a close minded asshole while Free Whilly's Mike Huckabee is on stage next to you...at least make sure your intro song has some significance! #KimDavis #ihatehuckabee
- 1.Khia - My Neck, My BackBecause much like Kim Davis, no song does more harm to our culture and the preservation of society quite like this one.
- 2.Ludacris - Area CodesBecause much like Kim Davis, no song celebrates different hoes in different area codes quite like this one.
- 3.Little Jon - Get LowBecause much like Kim Davis, no song can get people on their feet and screaming stupid shit quite like this one.
- 4.Journey - Don't Stop BelievingBecause just like Kim Davis, no song is more cliche, played out and consumes people with a violent rage over the thought of the final scene in The Sopranos quite like this one.
- 5.Taylor Swift - Shake It OffBecause just like Kim Davis, no song can fill even the most peaceful of people with the urge to commit genocide quite like this one.
- 6.Cher - BelieveBecause just like Kim Davis, there is no song that is gayer or tortures prisoners at Guantanamo Bay quite like this one.