THE DOS AND DONTS OF MANHATTAN BEACH
- •DO, go to Manhattan Beach CreameryReally good ice cream sandwiches
- •DONT, try and drive here and expect to find parking anywhere after 10:30AM on a weekend@Waz can attest to that, I believe he came down for some fun in the sun and spent close to an hr looking for parking.
- •DO, be sure to check out Love & SaltIt's your typical basic white people California/Italian cuisine, but GOD DAMN is it good! And also kind of expensive...third date type of spot
- •DONT, waste your time waiting to get breakfast at Uncle Bill's Pancake HouseSure, sure, sure it's a classic establishment but a pancake is a mu'fuckin pancake in my opinion and there is no reason to wait over an hour for such.
- •DO, always wear a bathing suit when venturing down to MBIt's the beach. You're going to want to jump in the water and for that matter....
- •DONT, dress up to go out anywhereYou will get called out and it's just that laid back, but obviously don't dress like a schmuck if your wining and dining someone that you didn't meet at Shellback, which reminds me...
- •DO, go to Shellback TavernI don't know why but I love this place. It just magical and you almost always black out.