Ya Books I've Read at Least 5 Times
I love to reread books. It started as a kid when I would read in my room while my parents thought I was doing homework. Nerdy AF
- •Jacob Have I LovedThe obsession with this Katherine Paterson started young. I ugly cry every time.
- •Harry PotterSelf explanatory. I reread them when the next book came out, when the movie came out, and when I was avoiding homework. I spent a month in Africa this year, reread them all on my kindle.
- •Bridge to TerabithiaKatherine Paterson is killing it on this list
- •Number the StarsLois Lowry please tell me if Ellen ever came back.
- •I'll Give You The SunNew addition. I cried, read it again, and repeated.
- •The Westing GameI couldn't believe I missed the answer! I'll reread it forever to make up for it.