Already on li.st? Open in app.
Just a rant in the form of a list about girls and boys and sex
- •Sex is an activity that involves two (or more) individuals.
- •If you are a sexually active girl, ask yourself, "When was the last time my partner actively made sure I orgasmed?"
- •If you are in a long time relationship, your partner is probably more attentive to your needs.
I was recently told the above. Sex is more than a physical act; it's all around us. For some it's a favorite thought in mind, for others it's a general disposition. I fall into the latter category. My sexuality and confidence go hand in hand. These are some of my favorite ways to be "effortlessly sexy" and only one of them involves my appearance.
- •Not wearing a braI love a good bra... But I love spending the day without one more. It's freeing, and also intimidating as hell. The hard-nipples-and-thin-t-shirt combo in broad daylight makes people blush more than late night nudes and that's a fact, tested and approved by yours truly.
- •Using physical touchI used to loathe physical touch until I realized its power. A brush of bare skin can raise goosebumps in the most exhilarating way. Placing your hand lightly on someone's arm while you talk to them or on the back of their neck is a surefire way to get their hearts racing. Physical touch, if executed in the right way, forges intimacy and stimulates mutual connection.
- •Leaning inThis is my favorite way to make a connection with someone. Leaning in closely, whether you're sitting across a table or side by side, makes them feel like they have your undivided attention. You are signaling that they are wanted and attractive, and the ability to make someone feel attractive is attractive in itself. It's an easy way to make someone feel more comfortable and the connection more intimate, which allows people to open up to you. Want to get deep with someone? Lean in. It works.
- •Lowering my voicePeople love secrets. Secrets are whispered. When you lower your voice it creates the illusion that what you're saying is for few ears only. It makes people lean in to you and forces them to listen more carefully, which tricks them into thinking they WANT to listen to you.
A list dedicated to @maggieannre @13bishopa @chanellediaz @carlynkane and @annaelizaabeth for feeling my highs and feeling my lows as if they were their own and for helping me grow every day.
- •Love isn't blind; we choose to close our eyes.
- •People come back to us like waves that eventually dissolve.
- •The only truly unique parts of life are the connections you share with other individuals.No two relationships are ever the same.
- •Her wings could take her anywhere.
- •In the act of leaving you.
- •(What I didn't realize was)
- •I had already died
- •In the act of loving you.
My New Year's resolution: Establish a daily routine - as told by my latest blog post. Read the full story here - http://www.andreanayeli.com/home/2016/1/5/it-is-the-little-things
- 1.Wait until I am physically out of bed before checking my phone.Phones + sleeping spaces = unnecessary stress on your body and mind.
- 2.Drink lemon water with cayenne pepper ever morning.My favorite (fast) way of knowing I'm doing something good for my body!
- 3.Make my bed.The easiest way to ensure a relaxed and welcomed return after a long day of work.
Sex, Drugs, and Mirrors - A book I will write about my life and the beauty in brokenness. These are the chapters:
- 1."I loathe narcissism, but I approve of vanity" - An IntroductionOn loving your reflection more than yourself.
- 2.Pets Not Welcome, Neither Is IntimacyOn my dislike of animals and being touched. I'm heartless, obviously.
- 3.Letters In SpanishOn finding a four page love letter from my mom to my dad about his infidelity. I was ten.