It Is the Little Things - Establishing a Daily Routine
My New Year's resolution: Establish a daily routine - as told by my latest blog post. Read the full story here - http://www.andreanayeli.com/home/2016/1/5/it-is-the-little-things
- 1.Wait until I am physically out of bed before checking my phone.Phones + sleeping spaces = unnecessary stress on your body and mind.
- 2.Drink lemon water with cayenne pepper ever morning.My favorite (fast) way of knowing I'm doing something good for my body!
- 3.Make my bed.The easiest way to ensure a relaxed and welcomed return after a long day of work.
- 4.Read something.Currently on my nightstand: #GIRLBOSS by the badass bitch Sophia Amoruso. A gift from another badass bitch in my life @chanellediaz 💕
- 5.Note one thing (or two) I really want to accomplish that day.Who doesn't love ~actually~ checking things off a to-do list?
- 6.Do a small thing that is hard to do but for which I will thank myself later.I guess I don't reaaaaally need that second donut...
- 7.Write.Writing is liberating! Go! Be free!
- 8.Let go.Let go of the toxic words, things, and people in your life that are dragging you down when you should be flying!