STUFF THAT RULES WHEN IT'S COLD OUT
- •A hot cup of tea.Usually I just drink black coffee, but for some reason when I drink tea it's exclusively the obnoxious flavors.. Biggelow makes an Eggnog flavor that's out of this world!
- •When dogs lay on your cold feet.170 lbs of puppy heat.
- •Wearing ugly footwear non-ironically.Not naming ugly names here.. Try walking to the bus stop in Tom's when it's 18 degrees out and get back to me.
- •Chopping wood and building a fire to warm the house.Few things have ever made me feel so accomplished.
- •Blankets on blankets.Pile 'em up, snuggle in, crack open an old book, die happy.
- •Netflix.Because it's not summer anymore so you don't need to feel guilty.
- •Spooning.I'm only guessing on this one.
- •Making soup.It always seems like a huge undertaking, but you can buy the broth if you want to sort of cheat and fool everyone. Very impressive.
- •Camping on the @list - time to make all the lists I've thought of!