FAVORITE EMOJIS TO USE IN LIFE
big thanks to @ChelseaChaney for requesting this list and realizing that emojis are the only characters capable of expressing the complexity that is Dustin.
- •my emoji game is pretty straightforward, I hover in 4 to 6 main areas of expression, each conveyed by their own subsets of emojis
- •half-embarrassed: 🙈🙊generally to convey a halfhearted apology about something I drunkenly said or did the night before (I'm almost never actually embarrassed about anything, just because I'm a wreck but I'm ok with that), or to express embarrassment on someone else's behalf when they should be embarrassed for themselves but aren't.
- •booze: 🍷🍻🍸🍹🍺alcohol is magical and I have what experts call a "adorably and borderline dangerous" relationship with it. the type of booze emoji I use with you directly relates to either the situation being discussed or my opinion of you.
- •annoyed/disapproving: 😑this one, forever and ever. you are in big trouble if I'm using this emoji to describe you (but let's be honest if I'm that annoyed/disapproving I'm probably texting someone else about you instead)
- •flirty/devil may care: 😜this one is generally in a three-way battle with the next two for my most used emoji, it's the sort of playful flirtiness Gene Simmons would be proud of and my grandma would be horrified to know about.
- •any sort of affection/positive emotion/general catch-all: 😘😍idk if most people use these just for flirting or people they like/love or whatever, but for me these guys get used on everything from having a friend do me a favor to deep love to a meal I liked. I love pretty much everything and everyone, all the time…and that's even before I start drinking!
- •and finally, it me: 💁🏼the white girl sass slash hashtag sorry not sorry emoji is my most self-representative emoji and can mean anything from hello to I have no fucks to give to announcing my arrival into a convo to stamping my Dustin-ness onto a given situation and a bevy of other things. she's just being Miley, which is exactly what I'm doing, too 💁🏼