ITEMS I LEFT SCATTERED AROUND MY APARTMENT BECAUSE IT'S 5:45AM AND I AM TIRED/LAZY
I didn't choose the slob life, the slob life chose me. I desperately need to go to bed.
- •guitar covered in sprinkler water (it's a long story), on floorI thought we were in a drought/water emergency but it's good to know that precious Los Angeles droplets are being used to keep the dirt path in the local park muddy.
- •Chipotle napkins, on tablethese are napkins from the restaurant, Chipotle; not napkins that are chipotle-scented/flavored. important distinction.
- •four used wine glasses, on counteryour initial guess would be that this means four different people were drinking wine at my abode tonight, and you would be wrong.
- •clean laundry from Sunday, in laundry basket, also on floorI have two timeframes of putting away laundry: either within 20 minutes of it coming out of the dryer or the week after the sun explodes, no in between.
- •Manchester United away jersey, on coucha birthday present from my brother, it sits in a place of honor between my AppleTV remote and my cryin' pillow (this is a pillow used for crying, not a pillow that cries. important distinction)
- •bag of tech fixin's (approx. $4,800 worth of computer/camera/audio equipment), also on floorI have several nice IKEA tables that could easily hold all this tech, but the floor was easier to assemble.
- •hipster douche sunglasses, on countermy purchase guarantees that a child in Africa will also get a pair of glasses that make him look like a pretentious asshole to his friends and peers
- •dignity, scattered all over the placemight wanna gather that back up at some point, probably won't.