LOS ANGELES MOTTOS
- •I'm on a cleanseeveryone has been on a cleanse of some sort since 2008 yet nobody seems any purer
- •20 minutes, give or takethe only amount of time it takes to get anywhere. Hollywood to West Hollywood: 20 minutes, give or take. Culver City to Burbank: 20 minutes, give or take. Long Beach to Edwards Air Force Base: 20 minutes, give or take.
- •It's an industry eventthe only way to describe what you're doing between the hours of 7pm and 11pm on any given night. could be a dinner, a party, an awards ceremony, a meeting, staying home to watch Netflix (or in some cases, a combination of all five)
- •Let's just split an überinvariably suggested by the person who doesn't end up ordering the über and will subsequently forget to accept the split.
- •I only order off menuI once saw someone demand to see the secret menu at a taco truck
- •*Any casual name drop*"Oh I went to <any director who hasn't made anything in 3 years>'s house with <any C-list celebrity including but not limited to Cee-Lo Green> in <up-and-coming music sensation or dystopian-movie lead actor>'s Range Rover. It was an industry event. We split an über home."
- •Can they make that with kale instead?one time someone in our group ordered a burger, no bun (gluten free) and sub the meat for kale. …so, like…do you mean a salad?
- •Are they a dog friendly establishment?I only brunch in places where they allow my teacup poodle/terrier/Pikachu mix to sit at my table with me on the patio
- •I'll for sure be there. 100%.expect a cancellation text about an hour after the event's start time