WORDS YOU ANNOY ME WITH BY SEPARATING INTO MULTIPLE WORDS
don't worry, I hate me, too.
- •apartfigure out the correct usage, so you're not a part of the problem and you and I don't grow apart as friends.
- •wheelhouseassuming that vocabulary is not in your wheelhouse, unless you're actually starting a retail store that sells wheels, called Wheel House
- •nonethelessonly acceptable separation of these words would be if you knew two people named None, and one was commonly referred to as None the Great, making the other, None the Less…though I'm sure that's a minority of people. nonetheless, I'm still committed to making sure we get this right, as a society.
- •firsthandunless you're recalling a fond firsthand description of the first hand you ever shook.
- •godforsakenwho would've thought such a godforsaken section of language could be so, God, forsaken?
- •straightforwarda straightforward description of the average fratty guy's aesthetic at a bar would be: straight, forward. and debatably too straight, too forward.
- •bittersweeta bittersweet memory of mine is when the Michigan Wolverines lost (bitter) to Michigan State, but our loss prevented Ohio State University from winning the Big Ten (sweet).
- •worthwhilewhile it doesn't change your worth, it's worth your while to learn the worthwhile usage of this word.
- •douchebagthis one doesn't get separated very often, but people do seem to say it to me a lot. hm, weird coincidence.