PHONE PIX, M-TH
Inspired by @bobbyhundreds
- •Terrific Street ControversyHaving been apprised of a local rumpus by http://hoodline.com/2015/10/canned-parrot-display-angers-neighbors, I had to see for myself. As a 25+ resident of the neighborhood, I love this.
- •A Rolling Pin At Target That Almost Perfectly Matches The Old Kitchen Linoleum (Ripped Out And Replaced) In The Beloved Family Summer CottageTexted my sister for need/purchase advice but ultimately decided to pass.
- •Seasonal Squashes In The 'HoodI want to marry that warty Celadon one.
- •Welcome to…
- •It's California. Smog Check Waiting Room.We passed!
- •Commencement Of The Demolition Of My Former Longtime Place Of Employment To Make Way For A Building Already Leased To A Tech Co For 2016 Occupancy.End of an era 😢. I'm all for progress and all but I think a lot of the trades are being left behind. This was an 80-year-old building materials dealer business that catered to local construction, DIY, remodeling, artists/sculptors, etc. We closed in 2008 as a result of the Recession. I don't know where our customers go now. But when they do they can make their purchase with their Smartphone. ♻️ Circle of life. I guess. Something's lost…
- •I Almost Forgot!As a newbie, this made my M-TH! @bjnovak
- •And But SoFlowers with artwork by a dear departed friend dans Chez Dusty.