Already on li.st? Open in app.
52 and just getting started
- •My Wife took me to NY for the weekend and our first night she took me to a Yankees game. I grew up in NY and now live in Charlotte NC so I never went to the new stadium. It was awesome
- •We lost the game but had a ball
- •Sunday night Went to Red Rooster in Harlem and the food is beyond words. We live for cooking shows and this spot is owned by Chef Marcus Samuelsson. Jerk Catfish over Grits
- •Jesus to a childSuch a beautiful song about love gained and lost
- •Careless WhisperThe song that let you know, he was gonna be around for a while
- •Cowboys and AngelsFrom that opening piano. You knew this was going to be a song to remember.
I'm a believer
- 1.So my friend manages a new hotel here so we came up to visit her and she gave us a tour of Boone,NC
- 2.The Lions Den. Coffee HouseOne awesome coffee shop that sells in house made donuts and has a machine that roasts coffee within arms reach of you that you can purchase.
- 3.Mint/ RestaurantIndian cuisine at its best. My first time having Indian cuisine in a restaurant and it was worth the wait. The buffet is a must. Naan and Mint Chutney is addictive.
And I couldn't be happier
- •Heathens/ 21 PilotsI have to admit that I want this as theme music when I get together with my friends.
- •The Blacker the Berry/ Kendrick LamarOne helluva way to channel rage
- •Rage Against The Machine/ Guerrilla RadioNeed more bands like this than ever before
- •Breakfast with my WifeTold my Wife I feel like spoiling her today and we need fuel to get going. Famous Toastery in Charlotte has aSeafood Omelette to die for
- •Spa treatmentGetting these paws and claws done
- •Brewery crawlGetting together with friends to enjoy a few brews
The Sun will still rise in spite of the election
- •Today I am burying my friend Dana, who lost her life in a tragic car accident. She leaves behind her 3 year old daughter who was in the car also and suffered broken ribs, head trauma and broken leg but came home yesterday and her son Jayden who is 13.
- •This is a time to commit to showing love in spite of circumstances. Build your faith with support from people and continue to pour your life into others
- •Your life matters, that never changes. We need one another to survive
Inspired by @BrentMWiggins
- •Ted Talks.This site reminds me of the willingness to share what we know in order to mature in how we interact with one another
- •Hidden TreasuresIn this lifetime, I will seek out the unknown hidden treasures in people. The parts of them waiting to be discovered and valued like a rare diamond. Your value to this planet can never be measured but it is valuable
Inspired by @Boogie
- •Keifer Sutherland24 made me a believer and he created one of televisions most memorable characters. Jack would handle you on the quickness like it was no problem.
- •John StewartA fresh voice and funny as he can be. Miss his show
- •Michael B JordanFruitville Station and Creed showed he is ready to hang with the big boys. Expecting great movies from him
Inspired by @julieann718
- •Scent of a WomenPacino taught me to live life on your terms, in spite of your circumstance
- •Shawnshank RedemptionThis line alone does it for me
- •Talladega NightsMindless Comedy is good for you