Songs I can't get out of my head.
And I couldn't be happier
- •Heathens/ 21 PilotsI have to admit that I want this as theme music when I get together with my friends.
- •The Blacker the Berry/ Kendrick LamarOne helluva way to channel rage
- •Rage Against The Machine/ Guerrilla RadioNeed more bands like this than ever before
- •Public Enemy/ Fight The PowerNever stop going against the systems
- •Redemption Song/ Bob MarleyHope in the midst of chaos
- •Get Away/ Lenny KravitzStays on my road trip playlist
- •I need you to surviveGospel song that reminds me that we need one another and I have to believe that to stay sane
- •Shower The People/ James TaylorLove this song and it always mellows me out
- •Hold On/ Alabama ShakesMy "I will make it " song. Saw them live this summer and they were beyond amazing