Thoughts And Reflections On Living 17 Years HIV Positive
Discovery of how strong I am
- •When you hear the words "Youre HIV positive. As difficult as it is, do not give in to the immediate fear.
- •You are about to find out the warrior in you is ready to fight
- •Get connected to a strong support group and only share your status with people you know can handle it.
- •This is a defining moment where you will decide this is "Fight or Flight" and I say Fight (You're Worth fighting for.)
- •You will awaken a new fire in you to live and appreciate all the things you took for granted.
- •You will get to the place where you no longer live with the disease, the disease lives with you.
- •You will become a part of a great community of friends you haven't met yet.
- •One day you will tell your story and encourage others to do the same. I had many events to share mine and the love you get afterwards is awesome.
- •You are defined by your destiny, not your diagnosis.
- •Live Baby Live!!!!
- •One day you get to share your story like thishttp://icutalks.com/. Click on link and go to stories. Mine is under my name Duane Wade (yeah that's my name)