WHY WE DON'T PUBLISH LISTS ON DEADSHIRT
As you may know, Deadshirt.net as a rule does not publish listicles, except at the end of the year. You may be wondering why. Here we go:
- •Every other site in the universe publishes lists and I like to be different.
- •Listicles are rarely designed to inform or illuminate the readers, and most of the time readers are just reading the bullet points to see if their opinion has been validated.
- •I am a pretentious fuck.
- •For a year in college I operated a site called "Top 5 Everything," on which I published a brief Top 5 list every weekday. It sucked.
- •If I started, I would not be able to stop.
- •This app is my god now.