Disney Eras: Silver (1950-1959)
@residentst3vil and I's continuation of ranking the Disney Eras. This time the sliver era. After WWII the studio got back to making feature length animated films. (30 is a perfect score)
- 1.Alice in Wonderland - 26.5Ethan: This is probably my personal favorite era. I feel like some of Stephens scores may bring it down, but we both agree on this one. Between the animation and whimsy, there's a lot to loose yourself in here.
- 2.Peter Pan - 26Ethan: A little surprised to see this one so high, but all these movies are great. This one hits big on the humor and imagination.
- 3.Cinderella - 23Ethan: Everything about this movie is classic. If you could make the character motivations a little more convincing, it'd be even higher.
- 4.Lady and the Tramp - 20.5Ethan: I probably like this movie more than most. There's a very appealing wholesome and realistic quality to it, but it also feel like it's from another world.
- 5.Sleeping Beauty - 20Ethan: I don't agree here. This movie is a work of art and one of my personal favorites. I know it's light on story substance, but I'm all about atmosphere and this might be the best.