Already on li.st? Open in app.
Only one of the pictures is actually mine. I'm not trying to make money from the blurry seat emoji, I promise.
- 1.Memorized the lyrics from An Open Letter
- 2.Watched 5 moviesAlice Through the Looking Glass, Finding Dory, Fantastic Beasts, Kung-Fu Panda 3, Ghostbusters (2016)
- 3.Figured out how best to use my headband as a literal hair tie
Because it's 1/1/2016, people.
- 1.To not fall asleep during the sermon at church.This will likely involve sleeping earlier on Saturday night as well as caffeinating before the service. Which means sleeping earlier so that I get to Starbucks in time before the service or drink coffee at home before going to the train.
- 2.To floss every day.Every time I go a few days without flossing, I am disgusted by myself the next time I do floss, and I have enough dysthymia as it is.
- 3.To run at least once a week.Thanks to New York State law, I should theoretically have twenty-four contiguous hours off from work at least one time a week. I can surely take less than one hour of that to be on a treadmill and watch some TV. That is, if I can figure out how to work the TVs at the gym I (will) go to (regularly). Then I can do a bubble or color 5K some day!