Songs that I need a long stretch of uninterrupted highway to listen to with the volume on 10 to fully enjoy and if I get interrupted by bad reception or a stop light it makes me want to stab something
- •Walk the Moon "Shut Up And Dance With Me"
- •Beyonce "Halo"
- •U2 "Bloody Sunday"
- •Elton John "Tiny Dancer"
- •Stone Temple Pilots "Interstate Love Song"Appropriate yes? Also you might be thinking "uh: what?" but in Seattle we never got over the 90s so it's on regular rotation
- •Saint Motel "My Type"
- •Michael Jackson "Man In The Mirror"
- •Sia "Chandelier"While doing as many dance moves as possible at 60 mph
- •Beastie Boys "Paul Revere"And I almost know 45% of the lyrics!
- •One Direction "That's What Makes You Beautiful"
- •Reba McEntire "Fancy"