BEST KARAOKE SONGS THAT GET THE REST OF THE BAR TO JOIN IN
Either private room, or one big bar, these songs are sure to get everybody involved, because after all, karaoke is all about charisma. Requested by @GPGuercio
- •I Want You Back by the Jackson 5Great groove, easy lyrics. Plus if anyone in your party doesn't like this song or doesn't know it you now know exactly who to never hang out with again.
- •Lovefool by the CardigansUnrequited love in fashionable Falsetto. The best song to poke fun at yourself.
- •B.O.B. By OutkastThis is really just an open challenge.
- •Always Be My Baby by Mariah CareyListen, no ones impressed that you like the Pixies, so skip "Where Is My Mind". Also, if you're going for fun and self effacing, and everyone's already picked a bunch of T-Swift, you'll get props for going for a deeper cut that only unfeeling hate-fueled robots don't love.
- •Since You Been Gone by Kelly ClarksonShameless. Also just a good American pop classic.
- •Can't Take My Eyes Off of You by Franky Valli and the Four SeasonsBit of a Hail Mary, so make sure you can hit the notes, or turn into the spin and sing it Bill Murray-SNL-Lounge Singer style. Bonus points: sustained eye contact with a member of the opposite gender while singing.
- •I'm Real by J.Lo and Ja RuleTwice the fun. Grab a friend and rock the shit out of this duet pick.