FAVORITE MOVIES OF 2015
I haven't seen Star Wars the Force Awakens yet.
- •Mad Max: Fury Road. I loved the visuals in this film, and the almost non-stop intense action. Especially considering most of it was real.
- •Sicario. This movie was incredibly well done, from the suspenseful traffic scene in Juarez, to the badass character that Benicio Del Toro brought to life so well.
- •The Martian. Although i found myself yawning through parts of this movie, it was well done, well acted, and hilarious at times.
- •The Gift. Although this movie wasn't a very popular one, i thought Joel Edgerton's performance was amazing.
- •The Visit. This movie took a very unique and new spin on the genre, as well as having lots of humor in between, making it a very interesting movie to watch.
- •Chappie. While I thought that some of the actors weren't very good, this movie was very good and had some funny and heart warming scenes.