8 Cheap and Easy Ways to Lose 5 Pounds
Whittle your waistline without emptying your wallet. For our complete list featuring all 25 tips, visit online: http://bit.ly/1TH8Izz.
- •Cook in BulkCooking in bulk is great if you’re time strapped. It saves you time while allowing you to monitor the ingredients, calories, and portions in your meals. Win win win!
- •Get CrackingEggs are very inexpensive compared to other proteins. They're a great source of protein to help you stay full longer.
- •Opt for FrozenFrozen fruits and veggies are always cheaper than fresh. They even contain just as many nutrients.
- •Stick to WaterDon’t blow your budget on sugar-laden beverages that will only stand in the way of your weight loss goal. Instead, sip tap water.
- •Make Your Own Protein ShakeCommercial bars and workout drinks can be very expensive. Ounce for ounce, homemade smoothies or snacks will not only be cheaper but probably healthier for you, too.
- •Get Some SleepGetting a proper night’s rest is totally free and it offers major weight loss perks. Aim for 6 to 8 hours of sleep per night.
- •Save Cash on SnacksStick with a piece of fruit to save calories, fat and cash on snacks.
- •Use Your Non-Dominate HandIt takes roughly 15 minutes for your brain to realize that you're full. To give your mind time to catch up to your mouth, simply switch your fork to non-dominate hand.