Jennifer Aniston Is People's Most Beautiful Woman in 2016–now Steal Her Secrets
If you’ve ever wondered how Jennifer Aniston managed to maintain her amazing figure throughout the years, you’re not alone. We were curious, too. That’s why we dug through her best interviews in search of her best easy-to-follow health and fitness tips. Scroll down to learn what we discovered and whip yourself into tip-top shape à la Aniston!
- •She Keeps Her Body Guessing"I workout almost every day, at least five or six days a week,” Aniston told InStyle magazine. “I do 40 minutes of cardio: spinning, running, the elliptical, or a combination of all three.” Aniston also says she incorporates Pilates, resistance circuits and yoga into her routine. Doing the same workout all the time doesn’t aid weight loss, and clearly Jen knows this. By constantly mixing up her routine, she ensures her body stays challenged and her progress never stalls.
- •She Makes Slimming SwapsAnniston told Access Hollywood that when she’s slimming down for a role, she munches on kale chips—in lieu of potato chips—when a salty, crunchy craving strikes. Jennifer has also been quoted as saying that she avoids gluten. However, that doesn’t stop her from indulging in nutrient-packed, starchy fare like quinoa and brown-rice bread, instead. “I love brown-rice bread. It's really good for you. Just put a little coconut oil and sea salt on top. Delicious.”
- •She Has No ExcusesAniston doesn’t let living out of a suitcase stop her from breaking a sweat. She just thinks ahead so she can workout on the go. "I take eight-pound weights with me whenever I'm staying in a hotel,” she tells InStyle. “It's always good to do arm exercises when you're watching television or talking on the phone. I also love to stretch before I go to bed, and usually throw in a couple of sit-ups."
- •She Allows Some Cheats"I eat really well and I work out, but I also indulge when I want to," Aniston told InStyle UK. "I don’t starve myself in an extremist way. My advice: just stop eating [junk] every day."
- •She Eats a Good BreakfastIn a recent interview with Bon Appetit, the superstar said that she usually has one of these three breakfasts: 1.) a superfood smoothie, 2.) eggs with avocado toast, or 3.) oatmeal, a fiber-filled food with heart-healthy nutrients that lower cholesterol. Yum!