The Starbucks S'mores Frappuccino Is Back–here's How to Order It
There’s nothing better than a warm, ooey-gooey campfire s’more. And with just 134 calories and 12 grams of sugar, the treat is a relatively harmless indulgence.
- •First off, if you’re serious about losing weight before bathing suit season, we suggest skipping the Frapp altogether.
- •But if you really can’t resist, order a tall made with skim milk and ask the barista to go light on the whipped cream.
- •Better yet, split this lighted up order with a buddy.
- •Doing so will save you up to 350 calories, 15 grams of fat and 48 grams of sugar!
- •With some smart planning, you may have s’more “cheat meal” calories to play around with next time you want to indulge.